Wednesday, November 10, 2010

!st p05+.....


Today, since I have nothing to do in the office, so I make up my mind to create my 1st ever blog. I am not sure whether I will continuous blogging or just create it temporary for fun and to ease my boringness as well. There are some of my frens who are very good in blogging. I like to visit their blog as they always introduce a lot of exotic and delicious foods, interesting places and movies. Even sometimes their daily life can cheer me up too.

Since no new account come in, we are considered “jobless”in our office, our senior manager, Ms Wong asked us to prepare presentation for latest FRS (Financial Reporting Standard). The presentation will be held once a week and the worst part is with the presence of our audit director, Ms Lim. WTH!!!! My last presentation was years ago during my university life and I totally forget how to present. Well, I think I should take it as a new challenge to improve my presentation skills and maybe will indirectly affect my bonus too. Hiak hiak~~ Tsk~~ Tsk~~Tsk~~ James, James, u better prepare and practice well on this weekend. OpsSss, forget to inform that the presentation will be on this coming Monday. F*ck!

Another fantastic news is YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My super idol, JAY CHOU is coming to Malaysia to have a concert on 4th and 5th of March next year at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil!!! We ( I, JQ ,Adelene and some unknowns) this crazy gang will be at there shouting and screaming to give our fully support to you!!! Yahoo!! This is my second time in my life to a concert and both are Jay’s too! Last time I sponsored my ex-gf to the concert but this time I will only buy the ticket for myself. Hahaha.(money not easy to earn, :P) 
Don miss it!!!
I was learnt that the platform will be a T-Stage incorporated with 3D technology with approx. 2000 LED lights and lasers. I am wondering who will be the official performing guest of the concert with Jay Chou. I hope that will not be unknown Malaysia’s artist like last time.Hahaha. (Sorry to Daniel Lee’s fans).So anticipating of the coming of my super idol. It already 10 years down the road since he first launched his first album and he has gone through a long road reaching the status on where he is now. Undeniable, he is one talented artist, a superman that who does not need to fly. *solute*

2 comments:

  1. so when is our k-jay day? faster set a date
    and tht 1 more person is not unknown la he's my bro haha ;)

    ReplyDelete