Saturday, November 20, 2010

Broga Hill Adventure

My handphone rang. I woke up and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It showed 2:45am.
"Hello",I answered the phone.
"You wake up already?",Long asked.
"I thought cancel, now raining.",I answered while hearing the rain sound heavily outside the window.
"Here is raining doesn't mean that there is raining too.", he insisted.
"Ok, wait me 10 minutes, go to fetch you soon", after hang up the phone, i force myself got down from my lovely bed and prepared to go out.

3:05am. Two of us reach BRJ restaurant. Another 4 person have their foods while waiting for us. I order a piece of Roti Canai and Teh-O-Ais for my "breakfast". 3:30am, 6 person with 2 local cars were heading to our destination - Broga Hill.

4:30am. We reach a rabbit farm which seem like a starting point for the whole trip and we park our car at the road side. The environment is f*cking horrible. It is dark, cold ,wet, and on and off we can hear the sound which i not sure is generated by frog or insect. However, we have to pass-by a rubber estate in order to start our hiking. Due to the darkness of the estate, i feel unsafe and suggest that we wait for another group of people. It seem like we are the 1st group to reach there. Rain become smaller and smaller.
5:00am. A group of Malay's guy arrive. They seem like came before so we decide to follow them. We 6 person, 5 torchlight, 4 bottle of water, 3 pretty girls and 3 handsome guys, 2 digital camera, 1 spirit and 1 team began our journey.Due to raining, the path is wet, slippy and muddy, so we have to be extremely careful.

6:00am Almost reach the peak

















6:30am dawn shot
The sun is just starting to rise
7:00am Reach the peak (From left:Wai Lun, Mei Li, Riang, Long, Vini and me.)
I love Bali
7:30am start to go down
nice scenery
I like this photo very much. LOL
The sun is getting hotter and brighter. It time to go back~~
The scene when on my way back to car park
Trying out with macro mode. Nice~~

3 comments:

  1. i miss the time we go brogahill~ nice trip^^
    The feeling when we reach the peak was excited!!

    Riang

    ReplyDelete