Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decemb3r...

December is always the most exciting month for me. It means that Christmas is coming, new year is coming. Undeniable, December, the atmosphere of the festivals are much more stronger. Most of the big shopping malls in KL have already decorated their environment with Christmas theme. Even you can see a decorated Christmas tree in my office with some wrapped presents (empty boxes) under it. When think about Christmas, we will think about Santa Claus, Christmas tree, gifts, Christmas songs and carols, and the most important element - SNOW! Due to combination of these elements, human body will release certain hormones which will create a pleasurable feeling which is ROMANTIC. That why most of the people love Christmas very much unless you were dumped during Christmas or you are DNTBS (desperate-not-to-be-single).Lol, no offence. Besides that, research also show that most of the people lost their virginity in this "bloody" festival. (But not me. I lost mine during Ching Beng, Lol, kidding~~) So if u have lost or plan to lose in this coming Christmas, bear in mind, PLAY SAFE!
Play safe~~
This morning when i flip newspaper, a news caught my attention. Forbes Asia has named one of my idol, Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes as its 2010 Businessman of the Year. As we know Tony is a successful Malaysian entrepreneur and founder of low-cost carrier airline, Air Asia with the tagline "Now Everyone Can Fly". Besides that, he is also one of the top richest man in Malaysia. 
Tony Fernandes~~
 Suddenly something came into my mind. If we foresee something that people can't foresee, we will have the opportunity to be rich. In order to gain more profit, we must put ourselves in an uncontested market and maintain our competitive advantages - Blue Ocean Strategy. Last time, one of my friend got an idea that we can open a shop at shopping mall and let people come to sleep. I think this idea is excellent. Benefit to those husband or boyfriend that feel tire or boring when shopping with their partner. Wahahaha~~ looking for investor to invest in our business. If u feel interested, feel free to email me for further details.
Sleeping Business? Can it work?
Just now have my lunch with Sarah Tan, a sweet girl from Deloitte Tax Department. Special thank to her for helping me to take my P2 note because I was not able to attend the revision class due to my nanny funeral. Thank you and nice to meet you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment