Saturday, December 18, 2010

LOVE Theory

Many people like to talk about Love because they always think that they are very good in this topic. As there are no rules and regulations in Love, everyone can come out with their own Love's Theory. And with their own theory, they thought they are pro and like to give opinion or critise others. Some even worst that they can not come out with their Love's Theory then they ask other and take others as their own one. There are a lot of Love Theory and amazingly some are even contradicting. For instance, "Love is just unselfishly giving without asking for return"(爱只是付出,不要求回报). But sometimes, u can hear people say"If u love me, u must /should bla bla bla bla.."  =.=""

Yesterday, I saw an old couple talking and smiling to each other, holding each hand and walking on the street. The picture was so perfect and peace. I was thinking that why they can be so sweet until now? Perhaps they just fall in love. LOL. Sadly, our research show that the divorcing rate is increasing significantly as compare to older generation.

As the technology grow rapidly, people can easily connect to each other around the worlds. They like to post their sweet photo, wedding picture,lovely experience, honeymoon trip to "share" with other. Many will start to compare with these information."He is so handsome..","She got a slim body.","Their wedding are so grand...","They went to Paris for honeymoon".The worst part is Hong Kong and Korean series with handsome guy like Raymond Lum (林峯) holding a bouquet of rose standing beside a sport car and propose to a pretty girl. WTF! Unless I got Billionaire's father, otherwise is very hard for me to realise this. ( i still have to do plastic surgery :( )

My mum told me that when she dated with my dad 30 years ago, my dad fetched her with an old car to Tanah Merah (a small town in Kelantan). The road was so rocky but they still enjoyed the greenery, river, wooden house along the road. I believe the memory was so sweet for her that she still can remember until now and told me with full of joy. Without TV and facebook, they didn't know who and who got grand wedding, they didn't even care A and B went to Korea for honeymoon, they just had their fruits and coconut juice for their dating. Nowadays, many couple are rich in satisfaction of material enjoyment but poor in quality of love and weak in relationship bonding. Do you think with this assistance, they can account for long term relationship? Do you think their relationship can sustain at the end without those satisfaction?I am not sure. But for me, Love should be simple as just the feeling itself. Hahaha~~~ :p

Perhaps I am immature, perhaps my mind is still under developed, perhaps I don't want face the reality, perhaps I don't want to commit so much in love,  perhaps I am not ready for love, perhaps I am wrong but at least I know what I want. Well, this is my Love Theory. So do you have your own LOVE theory?

How sweet they are. This is nothing but a simple LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment