Monday, January 10, 2011

A Magnolia Sherbet A Day , You Don't Even Care Today is What Day!

F&N Magnolia Sherbet - it must be made from heaven. Sheer ecstasy! I savor each lick and each time my taste buds suffering scream for more. And when I reluctantly swallow my last last last bite—Erhh~~~that’s what hell must be like. :( 
I want more more more~~~~~~~!!!!
I recently do not allowed myself to have ice cream product after lunch when I discover that my tummy is getting bigger. I even just have ceasar salad for my lunch to keep myself fit. I can't accept the theory that a guy with a big tummy is hunky. WTF!! Definately NO!!! We all love a good serving of ice cream once in a while, but the rich cream also often comes with a post-dessert coma. Have you ever wished that there was an alternative which was just as yummy as ice cream, but without the richness of regular ice cream? However, thing change when I meet Ms F&N Magnolia Sherbet. :) Its texture is lighter and smoother than regular ice cream, and contains real fruit pieces/puree – it’s a refreshing pick-me-up like no other!
Available in 4 variants of Lychee, Mangosteen, Melon and Orange, the fruity flavours perk you up without the heaviness of a full-dairy ice cream. It’s perfect for those of us who want to indulge a little every now and then without feeling guilty about it.

F&N is organising a blogging contest exclusively for Nuffnangers where you could win up to RM 1,500 in cash! http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2011/01/03/lift-your-senses-with-fn-magnolia-sherbet/ Feel free to take part in this blogging contest. :)

After knowing about this contest, I go to buy all the variants of Magnolia Sherbet so that I can blog my experiance. Hahaha. I always believe that the best thing in life are shared. Candle, Chin Yee and CC Pang are so lucky that because I give them a treat of these yummy Magnolia Sherbet. LOL.
I have my Mangosteen Sherbet.
Candle with her Orange Sherbet.
I think the Melon Sherbet is as sweet as Chin Yee's smile. Opps, don't make mistake, is sweet in the heart. :p
CC Pang enjoy his Lychee Sherbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment